Berlitz Language Instructor
Job description Native Speaker Instructor
On a freelance basis
All language centers looking for instructors can be found on our job vacancy page.
- Teach using the techniques of the Berlitz Method® and following the Berlitz teaching principles.
- Deliver high quality, learner-centred instruction.
- Help customers achieve their goals.
- Create a positive classroom atmosphere.
- Support Quality Management at all levels of instruction.
- Have thorough knowledge of your language and country.
- University degree and, ideally, work experience.
- Possess strong intercultural and pedagogical skills.
- Are lively, flexible and highly communicative.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
Berlitz provides support from the get go! Beginning with a free intensive training in the unique Berlitz Method and continuing with ongoing pedagogical support through workshops, feedback on lessons and support in gaining external qualifications. Flexible schedules with variable course volume and a wide range of private and corporate customers results in a diverse and flexible working environment. Our team will support you with the scheduling of your lessons and the administration that goes along with the organizational aspect. Finally, each centre has an exciting international atmosphere which allows you to work with colleagues from all over the globe!